A result of locating point switches in a bus lane. Those in Mosley Street, Manchester, could have been installed clear of the carriageway and connected on to the divergence by contiguous interlacing. Instead, bus and tram services were repeatedly disrupted. This is the stark reality of risk transfer.
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!
- APTA EXPO
- Houston transit services suspended due to flooding
- Work begins on the Limmattalbahn
- Midland Metro extension fully funded
- Tallinn builds international connections
- Private sector must support Indian metro projects for future funding
- The 12th UK Light Rail Conference
- UK tramway operators given draft ‘safety recommendations’ by RAIB
- Jacobs USD3.3bn takeover of CH2M to create new global engineering giant
- Kramatorsk trams make their final run