A result of locating point switches in a bus lane. Those in Mosley Street, Manchester, could have been installed clear of the carriageway and connected on to the divergence by contiguous interlacing. Instead, bus and tram services were repeatedly disrupted. This is the stark reality of risk transfer.
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!
- December change sees new European tramlines
- Dublin opens Luas Cross City line
- UK announces GBP1.7bn ‘Transforming Cities Fund’
- European tram-train alliance formed
- Thailand to launch four LRT projects in 2018
- Four bidders in line for new DLR trains
- Melbourne completes W-Class audit
- Škoda sold to PPF Group
- BQX mock-up unveiled
- R1 ‘BatTram’ project cancelled