The same point switches easily filled with road detritus, causing the point blades to ‘stand off’ so that detection is lost and damage to the toes of the point blades is incurred. Here the points are cleared of debris by tram crew while buses and trams wait. After many more years of trouble, the bus lane was awkwardly diverted away from the point switches.
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!
- APTA EXPO
- Houston transit services suspended due to flooding
- Work begins on the Limmattalbahn
- Midland Metro extension fully funded
- Tallinn builds international connections
- Private sector must support Indian metro projects for future funding
- The 12th UK Light Rail Conference
- UK tramway operators given draft ‘safety recommendations’ by RAIB
- Jacobs USD3.3bn takeover of CH2M to create new global engineering giant
- Kramatorsk trams make their final run