The same point switches easily filled with road detritus, causing the point blades to ‘stand off’ so that detection is lost and damage to the toes of the point blades is incurred. Here the points are cleared of debris by tram crew while buses and trams wait. After many more years of trouble, the bus lane was awkwardly diverted away from the point switches.
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!
- The 12th UK Light Rail Conference
- UK tramway operators given draft ‘safety recommendations’ by RAIB
- Jacobs USD3.3bn takeover of CH2M to create new global engineering giant
- Kramatorsk trams make their final run
- FTA plan to remove blockages to private sector transit investment
- Tram and metro growth in Wuhan
- G:link phase two nears completion
- Sidi Bel Abbès opens for business
- Ruhrbahn ready to launch
- Luxembourg begins tram trials