The same point switches easily filled with road detritus, causing the point blades to ‘stand off’ so that detection is lost and damage to the toes of the point blades is incurred. Here the points are cleared of debris by tram crew while buses and trams wait. After many more years of trouble, the bus lane was awkwardly diverted away from the point switches.
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!
- LRT’s role in the Welsh rail revolution
- First UK tram-train reaches Parkgate
- Berlin tramway expansion proposals unveiled
- Eversholt joins the Revolution VLR team
- New York’s radical subway upgrade masterplan
- Tramway operation resumes in Öskemen
- Tramlink begins search for automatic braking system
- Metrolink considers zone-based ticketing
- Taking our cities back from the private car
- Hamburg’s green depot