The same point switches easily filled with road detritus, causing the point blades to ‘stand off’ so that detection is lost and damage to the toes of the point blades is incurred. Here the points are cleared of debris by tram crew while buses and trams wait. After many more years of trouble, the bus lane was awkwardly diverted away from the point switches.
Error, no group ID set! Check your syntax!
- Taking our cities back from the private car
- Hamburg’s green depot
- Moveable OCS systems
- Free public transport: why not?
- Victoria’s working museum
- Connecting Canberra
- LRT Rolling Stock Excellence
- Auckland transport plan includes light rail
- Three become one for German metre-gauge order
- Zürich gets its first look at new Flexity design