The Global Light Rail Awards is tomorrow (2 October) – will this be your night to shine? Join the industry in celebrating light rail excellence and innovation over the past 12 months.read more
AssessTech are speaking at this year’s EU Light Rail on the importance of competence management for safety within light rail.read more
After almost 130 years, the UITP Global Public Transport Summit is the world’s biggest event dedicated to sustainable mobility.read more
5-7 March 2019
Bilbao Exhibition Center, Bilbao, Spain.
Innovation. Technology. Performance.read more
Held just once every three years, APTA EXPO is the world’s largest showcase of technology, products, and services related to the public transportation industry.read more
A number of cities are to host tempting events for those interested in heritage tramway operations this year; among them Antwerp, the Rittnerbahn in Italy, and Zürich.read more
SmartRail Europe – 5-6 April 2017, Amsterdam – is the annual show for railway infrastructure managers, train operating companies, system and data integrators and technology suppliers to create the digital railway of the future.read more
Innovation. Technology. Performance. For the world’s light rail & tram community and their partners.read more
On 15-17 May 2017 the international public transport community will come together in Montréal for the Global Public Transport Summit, the not-to-miss rendezvous for urban transport professionals.read more
- Your night to shine?
- UKTram makes the case for light rail investment
- French tramways deliver best value
- Linz to join VDV ‘Standard’ scheme?
- Melbourne’s ‘Big Bang’: Report urges rail growth
- Mock-up of Oslo’s new CAF trams unveiled
- Alstom unveils ‘tramway lumière’ for Paris as T4 on-street tests begin
- Timişoara chooses Bozankaya trams
- Caen opens after 19-month build
- Darmstadt’s autonomous tram trial