Tramways & Urban Transit
Now in its 85th year, Tramways & Urban Transit is the world’s leading monthly publication dedicated solely to the development and expansion of rail-borne urban transit, published by Mainspring in partnership with the Light Rail Transit Association,
Distributed worldwide, Tramways & Urban Transit covers the great renaissance in tramway, metro and light rail projects and is unique as a publication founded on the needs of promoters, transport operators, planners, consultants, manufacturers and campaigners for better public transport in our congested towns and cities.
With a broad network of respected worldwide contributors and light rail experts, Tramways & Urban Transit is essential reading for decision-makers and enthusiasts alike, delivering up-to-the-minute news and analysis, leading industry comment, system development and technical innovation and investment information.
To keep up with this growing and vibrant market worldwide, Tramways & Urban Transit is the only resource you’ll need…
- Portland’s new tram and LRV arrive
- Safety system on London Trams network gains SIL2 accreditation
- Austin takes light rail subways off the table
- First South Wales Metro tram-train arrives in depot
- PESA trams enter service in Craiova, Romania
- All change on Rotterdam trams by 2030?
- Federal budget includes USD 4.45bn for transit
- Brno’s extension complete after three years
- Luxemburg approves tramway expansion
- Edinburgh trams start Leith Walk testing