Tramways & Urban Transit
Now in its 84th year, Tramways & Urban Transit is the world’s leading monthly publication dedicated solely to the development and expansion of rail-borne urban transit.
Distributed worldwide, the publication covers the great renaissance in tramway, metro and light rail projects and is unique as a publication founded on the needs of promoters, transport operators, planners, consultants, manufacturers and campaigners for better public transport in our congested towns and cities.
With a broad network of respected worldwide contributors and light rail experts, Tramways & Urban Transit is essential reading for decision-makers and enthusiasts alike, delivering up-to-the-minute news and analysis, leading industry comment, system development and technical innovation and investment information.
To keep up with this growing and vibrant market worldwide, Tramways & Urban Transit is the only resource you’ll need…
- CAF wins the order for Boston’s Type 10 ‘Supercars’
- Yekaterinburg – Verkhniaya Pyshma interurban tramway opens
- Honolulu begins intensive metro testing
- Reșița’s new low-floor tram is revealed
- Bonn ForCity visits Wien climate chamber
- Kursk tramway modernisation PPP signed
- Sankt Peterburg trams reach occupied Ukraine
- Hong Kong Peak Tram re-opens
- Halle orders 56 Stadler TINA trams
- Praha opens Depo Hostivař tram interchange