Tramways & Urban Transit
Now in its 84th year, Tramways & Urban Transit is the world’s leading monthly publication dedicated solely to the development and expansion of rail-borne urban transit.
Distributed worldwide, the publication covers the great renaissance in tramway, metro and light rail projects and is unique as a publication founded on the needs of promoters, transport operators, planners, consultants, manufacturers and campaigners for better public transport in our congested towns and cities.
With a broad network of respected worldwide contributors and light rail experts, Tramways & Urban Transit is essential reading for decision-makers and enthusiasts alike, delivering up-to-the-minute news and analysis, leading industry comment, system development and technical innovation and investment information.
To keep up with this growing and vibrant market worldwide, Tramways & Urban Transit is the only resource you’ll need…
- CAF wins order for up to 77 trams for Montpellier
- Empowering operations teams with real-time information
- Charlotte approves design contract for Gold line Phase 3
- Malaysian Prime Minister inaugurates Putrajaya line
- Confederation line inquiry gets underway
- Tram-train proposed for Cardiff – Taff Ely corridor
- Moskva tramway rolls out new ‘smart switch’
- NSW Government funds Parramatta tramway phase two
- KC Streetcar boost attributed to rising fuel prices
- West Midlands services to restart on 9 June